Here at AutoMileage App, we’re all about mixing practical and fun when it comes to travel apps. And when it comes to business travel planning, we get equally excited about finding apps that save travelers time and money. With that in mind, we’re sharing the top 5 best business travel apps of 2013.
1. iTranslate Voice – This is a great app for world business travelers. For $1.99, users get a simple and easy to figure out interface. All you have to do is swipe from the main screen and select your input and output languages. AirTranslate is an included feature that allows two users to sync their devices and speak back and forth.
2. Everplaces – If you love Pinterest as much as we do, Everplaces is the free app for you. It’s known as the “Pinterest for travel planning”. Accordingly, you can follow your friends and family and repin their favorite hotels, restaurants, activities and much more.
3. WalkJogRun – AutoMileage App CEO, Dan Myers, is a big CrossFit fan so when he’s travelling, he’s always looking for new ways to work out. WalkJogRun is a neat app that finds and creates running routes in over 2.4 million cities across the globe. This app will cost you $4.99.
4. Currency – A Simple Converter – A simple currency converter app for world travelers. It also gives you the best time to exchange your currency so you always get the best rates. This app will convert currencies from over 180 countries and cost $0.99.
5. AutoMileage App – If you track your business travel miles for work, the AutoMileage App is for you. This app sets and names locations for future tracking, triangulates wireless network towers without GPS and best of all, has set-it-and-forget-it functionality. This app is free to download but if you’d like to export your reports to a .csv file, the cost is $9.99. You get a free 14 day trial to test it out first.
We know business travelling can be stressful. From leaving your family to getting to the airport on time, we hope these apps will make your trip a bit easier. How about you? What are your favorite business travel apps for 2013? Please feel free to share them in the comments section below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Don’t forget, tracking your business miles has never been so easy with the AutoMileage App. With set-it-and-forget-it functionality and the ability to establish points of reference for work and home to accurately record business travel miles. Download it today!